Postpartum question

I had my DD 7 weeks ago on saturday and I bled for 4 weeks. The past week I started getting menstrual cramps like I have my period but I never got it. Last night I started getting bloated beyond belief and me and my so had sex. I woke up in the middle of the night with terrrrrrible cramps and go to the bathroom and there is brown mucus when i wipe. All day I've had this brown mucus with some red blood too and bad cramps but only when I wipe.
Is this my "period"?? I EBF so I was under the assumption my period wouldn't return for a while. I'm wondering if I could be pregnant again tho. I did start having sex at 4 weeks PP. He puts it in without a condom for a few minutes, then puts the condom on and finishes.
I'm not asking IF I'm pregnant. I'm asking, does this sound like a period or a possible pregnancy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:01 PM on Nov. 25, 2009 in Health

• Sounds as though he is abusive, watch for his insistance up on wanting or demanding early sex, did you just have a c-section too.?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:34 AM on Nov. 26, 2009

• Ignore the anonymous imbecile. I had sex early too. It sounds like a period. It sucks but can happen. With both my kids I got my first period at like 8 weeks postpartum. With my oldest I kept getting them every 2-3 months. With my youngest I have been period free since March now, lol. And I EBF them for the longest time. It sucks but some women do get their period back when BFing.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 8:20 AM on Nov. 26, 2009