Postpartum question

I had my DD 7 weeks ago on saturday and I bled for 4 weeks. The past week I started getting menstrual cramps like I have my period but I never got it. Last night I started getting bloated beyond belief and me and my so had sex. I woke up in the middle of the night with terrrrrrible cramps and go to the bathroom and there is brown mucus when i wipe. All day I've had this brown mucus with some red blood too and bad cramps but only when I wipe.
Is this my "period"?? I EBF so I was under the assumption my period wouldn't return for a while. I'm wondering if I could be pregnant again tho. I did start having sex at 4 weeks PP. He puts it in without a condom for a few minutes, then puts the condom on and finishes.
I'm not asking IF I'm pregnant. I'm asking, does this sound like a period or a possible pregnancy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:12 PM on Nov. 25, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• It might be your period. Even though I have ebf all of mine I always get AF back at around 6 weeks.
    sarahmae3

Answer by sarahmae3 at 7:59 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• no idea what those abbreviations mean, but from what I read it could just be ur period. I get that all the time, even now, its just like dried up blood or something, i can't remember, and i started making sticky again about 4 weeks too and SO never put one on at any time, he just pulled and prayed HARDCORE!!!!! lol I got that all the time too after I had bubba, its normal, u'll be ok. but if ur still really concerned, take a prego test to make sure and rule everything out and see ur doc if u want to, just to rule out all the possibilities, but I think everythings cool.
    mommys_bubbus08

Answer by mommys_bubbus08 at 1:10 AM on Nov. 27, 2009