Can you ladies tell me what your body was feeling like shorty before you went into labor?

I am curious to hear people's stories. I think that I might be getting closer because today I have a lot of soreness in my lower back and hips. It seems just walking around is uncomfortable. My legs are sore and I am feeling even more pressure down low. I am 38 weeks and my midwifes are thinking that I am not going to make it full term, my first son came 3 weeks early as well.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:17 PM on Nov. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• More sore down there, and more heavy feeling. Tired and achy ALL the time.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 6:19 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• Lots of PRESSURE down there....lots of back aches i was in back labor for 2 days, before i KNEW I WAS in labor no contractions in the front .....this was around my 8th month, around my 7th month you can feel a little ache in your hips and little backaches warm baths helps alot, and a little pressure,

LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 6:27 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• My water broke and next thing I knew, it felt really heavy in my pelvic area. I really didn't have any unbearable pain until they gave me Pitocin. That crap made my contractions horrible. Congratulations and good luck!
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 6:56 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• Honestly, I went to bed around 10pm, at 42w 1d swearing I was never going to go into labor! I hadnt had a single BH or anything. I woke up at 2am with contractions and had my dd at 10:19. Honestly, til I woke up in labor I had no idea it was coming. Besides the fact I was "over"due. lol
    ma2b08

Answer by ma2b08 at 11:48 PM on Nov. 25, 2009