how many of you talk on your cell phone while driving?

admit it. even if it's just "sometimes".

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:05 PM on Nov. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• NEVER. Are you crazy? Its dangerous and stupid.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 7:13 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• i hate those who text while driving. drives me nuts and scares me shitless. seems like everyone talks though. i turn my head at the light and i'm sure to see at least one person on the phone.
    Anonymous

• NOT ME !
    lightbulbe

Answer by lightbulbe at 7:07 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• I have a bluetooth headset that way if a call comes in the I have to take I can do so without my hands leaving the steering wheel or my eyes leaving the road.
    t_06_twins

Answer by t_06_twins at 7:21 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• I don't without a headset. My boyfriend is a truck driver, and I have to listen to him complain all the time about all the people he sees driving and talking and all the stupid crap they end up doing as a result. I think he'd kill me if he found out that I did it. Plus, 9 times out of 10 the kids are with me, and I wouldn't be able to hear anyway. lol
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 7:26 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• Yep. I sure do. I can talk on the phone (hands free- most of the time) or talk to the person in the car next to me it's the same thing. If my hands free set isn't working and I am holding the phone I have to put it down before I turn or change lanes. My friends are so used to hearing me say 'hold it! I have to turn here in a min!! and then I disappear for a min or so.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:27 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• I use a handsfree device or speakerphone. But I hate seeing people text and drive!
    bjw_053109

Answer by bjw_053109 at 8:33 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• Nope... they just made it illegal in my province unless you have a hands free device, which I don't have. I don't want a ticket! And I don't use my phone enough to justify a hands free device for the car.
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 8:41 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• Not me, I can barely turn on the A/C when driving lol!
    Anonymous

• I do, my current phone isn't bluetooth capable and even if it was I wouldn't use it because they annoy me.
    LadyJayne27

Answer by LadyJayne27 at 10:09 PM on Nov. 25, 2009