Adult topic so if you are offended by sex questions please dont read or respond

I am a celibate mom of now a year & a half i am single and been masterbating using a vibrator for the whole year & a half and mainly just been doing clit stimulations. Im scared that without the vibrations after i meet someone i love and decide to have sex with i wont be able to have an orgasm with out it? Do you have any suggestions or kind words to help me im worried.All the help and time is apprichiated. Thank you so much.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:11 PM on Nov. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• You really can desensitize your clitoris by using a vibrator regularly. I would advise to use it sparingly and to main just use your hand.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 7:13 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• YOUR FUNNY !
    Anonymous

• Give Ed the shower head a spin!
    tdmag

Answer by tdmag at 7:24 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• i was the same way when i left my ex husband....i wouldnt worry about it as long as you are not a chronic masterbater...it is better than sleeping around and it is a good stress relief....and this way you dont have to worry about getting pregnant or getting std...i use my hands on my clit...and use toys smaller ones to insert...(TMI i am sorry) but this way when i did meet my SO and after waiting a while when i was ready it really didnt effect how i responded to him. hope this helped....
    Anonymous

• just start using your hands for the clitoral stimulation. you can get a dildo to put inside and still use your hands for your clitoris.
    snoober_k

Answer by snoober_k at 7:44 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• I agree, use your fingers more than the vibrator. When my DH came home for leave I had a great time with him giving oral because I use a vibrator too sometimes. But WOW I loved it. No worries, you don't forget the real thing. He's gone back now so I have to get used to letting my fingers do the walking or vibrator too....again LOL.... TMI sorry about that.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 7:50 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• You will be able to have an orgasm but it will take more stimulation. The above poster is correct in that it can desensitize the area.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:34 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• I agree....let your fingers do the walking. Just use the vibrator for when you want to FEEL something inside.

A shower massager does work wonders on the pulsating setting! AND it is a private thing at night in the shower.

ED the shower head cracked me up! LOL tdmaq !
    Anonymous