Sooo Confused Please Help Me!!!

Okay so i already have a little girl. we are trying for another everytime i take a test it says Neg. I feel like crap./ I feel like throwing up everytime i smell food and i have been having diareha and my boobs hurt. My tummy feels a bit tighter then usuall..... What gives....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:11 PM on Nov. 25, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• wait about a week and if you dont get your period take another test

good luck and baby wishs your way
    neonangel2188

Answer by neonangel2188 at 8:35 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• If you are concerned, you can always go see the doctor and get a blood test. That will tell you if you're pregnant or not. Sometimes our hormones change and it causes things to be oposite. It depends upon how old you are and how old you were when you got your first period. It takes a long time for periods to be truly regular. It's normal to have an off cycle atleast once a year. I have had tender breasts, which I had never had before in my life, but I wasn't pregnant. Cycles can changes. if you're worried go see your doctor because they can do all the tests to find out what's really going on if there is a problem at all.
    Best wishes!
    ALLO2009

Answer by ALLO2009 at 3:06 AM on Nov. 26, 2009