omg im soo disgusted

ok so i went to use my husband's laptop today, haven't ever used the internet on it before. i went to type something in the search bar and you know how when you type say, letter "f" it will pull up a past website that was typed in beginning with that letter? well i discovered that he likes to look at VERY YOUNG porn. his porn watching has never been an issue with me, ever. but i didn't know he looked at girls so young. he even searched "youngest sluts ever" and "14 year olds" and stuff like that. could he get in trouble for having child pornography on his computer? i didn't look at it so i don't know if the girls were really 14 or not. what disturbs me even further is my oldest (we have 2 together and 1 of previous relations) is not his. she's 3 and is very thin and tall. he bathes her and dresses her every night, but i always thought "aw what a sweet daddy". he's known her since she was 6 months old. ugh how do i handle this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:33 PM on Nov. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• Before you blow up, talk to him. I can't really think of any legit reason for a man to be searching pre-teen porn, but I would give him the chance to at least TRY and come up with a good reason. And I think I would make it very clear where I stood. And that I was uncomfortable with him being alone with our child since I don't know if he find's her attractive in that way or not... And yes, I would word it that way... See what he has to say. I think this would honestly be the end for me, but if you are willing to work with him to try to work things out, then make it known, if not, start packing... With something like this I think it's all or nothing. Either you can live with the fact that he likes children and that your own child could be in danger eventually, or you can't... If you can't, get out, If you can... well, that's up to you! But screaming and throwing things will only make it worse... Start by talking.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:44 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• i would let him know..my ex husband had a pron problem but i went off on him when i found he has similar stuff on his computer. i was sick to my stomach. but i think most of those are older girl that look young. talk to him and let him know how you feel.
    Anonymous

• Absolutely confront this head on. Make sure that you explain that (if it is true) that porn in general is not what is bothering you...it is the age (or the age that they are acting to be) of the girls that is of concern to you. Tell him exactly how you feel and what you would like to see happen. Make sure to let him know what will happen if you discover this again....and then stick to it.
    Anonymous

• I would be very distrubed too.. . & even if those girls are really older but look young (as anon suggested) the fact remains he LOOKED for that age range. I'd sit down & talk to him but try not to accuse. I would be concerned too. I'm sorry you had to find that
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 7:45 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• I think you should call the police. Though having said that, I don't know that I would be able to do that if I was in the same situation.
    Anonymous

• If my hubby looked for girls young then i would never trust him.. he would have no excuse in my book and hell no i wouldn't trust him with my kids. that is a deal breaker. why would you want to look at young girls.. and 3 is a little old to be bathing a girl in my opinion. i have a 5 year old and her daddy only bathed her till a year.. b y the time she was 3 she new about privacy. my four year old step daughter was molested by her uncle and he bathed her all the time.. if he is getting turned on by young girl porn its a red flag. you should look at what he looked at and see how old the girls look.. he searched for 14 year olds. that would be a deal breaker.. r u serious.. he needs help and you need to be out of his life...
    Anonymous

• The fact that you put in your post that he bathes her means your already concerned and doubting him.. Will you ever really trust him with your daughter now. I could not live with that kind of distrust. and the fact that you said you are so disgusted.. how can you live with some one you are disgusted with .. I think you know what your answer is already.. Trust your gut and instinct.. it is usually not wrong. keep your children safe.
    TaiM

Answer by TaiM at 8:27 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• Yes, he could get in trouble for having that kind of stuff on his computer, whether the girls were actually underage or not. If they LOOK underage, and the police ever got a hold of it, they would flag it as "potential child porn" and do a complete investigation. I think it's sick and I would never trust my kids around him.

Answer by missanc at 8:53 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• I would NOT allow him to bathe my dd.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:39 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• Just last week on news they was telling that different pop up sites or websites could have hidden child porn and you may not even know it and innocent people could get in trouble just for it being on their computer, and it could cost thousands of dollars just to get your name cleared if this happens. Not only your husband could get in trouble but you could too just for being in the same house as the computer. You could even lose your kids, so if I were you I would do some serious talking to that man of yours.
    heavenlypeace

Answer by heavenlypeace at 10:59 PM on Nov. 25, 2009