HELP! I lost the recipe paper that I got at the store when I bought the pudding

OK, I saw the seasonal puddings at the store, turtle and pumpkin puddings. There were papers that had recipes for using those puddings, and the desserts looked really good, so I bought the puddings. Now, I can't find the papers!! If anyone got those papers also, can you tell me what recipes you have on them, please? It is driving me nuts that I can't find the recipes! I don't know what in the world to do with the pumpkin pudding without a specific recipe to use it for!!! TIA

29again

Asked by 29again at 7:53 PM on Nov. 25, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Chocolate glazed turtle pie

1/4 cup caramel ice cream topping 1 HONEY MAID Graham Pie Crust 1/2 cup PLANTERS Pecan Halves, divided 2 cups milk 2 pkg. (3.9 oz. each) JELL-O Classic Turtle Flavor Instant Pudding 2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, divided 2 squares BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate Make It
    SPREAD caramel topping onto bottom of crust. Reserve 10 pecans for garnish. Coarsely chop remaining pecans; sprinkle over caramel in crust.

BEAT milk and pudding mixes with whisk 2 min. Stir in 1 cup COOL WHIP; pour into crust.

REFRIGERATE 2 hours. Microwave chocolate and remaining COOL WHIP in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 min.; stir until blended. Spread over pie. Top with pecan halves. Let stand 10 min. before serving.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 10:03 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• I just made it as regular pudding when I got it. Never saw any special recipe papers. But if you go to the Jello website I have a good feeling find everything and more that you're looking for.
    Anonymous

• I have never used a box pudding, but I would think that you can throw the pudding in a crust.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:56 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• I've spent over an hour checking the jello and Kraft foods sites. I can find recipes, but not any using the pumpkin or turtle puddings. Well, there is one for the pumpkin, but it is not the one I want. Thanks!
    29again

Answer by 29again at 8:06 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• I googled, too, and can't find anything using those pudding mixes. There are recipes called turtle and pumpkin, but they use vanilla pudding mix. I am thinking that you can use one of those and just use your special pudding mixes. What I used for a search was: turtle pudding mix recipe... among a few other tries that gave me nothing.

Answer by Bmat at 8:13 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• Go back to the store and get more recipe papers

Answer by admckenzie at 8:15 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• Well, I guess I'm just gonna have to get creative in the kitchen!
    29again

Answer by 29again at 8:15 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

__________

I did. There aren't any more.
    29again

Answer by 29again at 8:17 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• Pecan Crunch Turtle Pumpkin Pie
    Ingredients -

1 graham cracker crust
    ¼ cup caramel ice cream topping plus 2 tablespoons extra
    1 cup cold milk
    8 oz cool whip
    ½ cup pecans plus 2 tablespoons extra
    1 can canned pumpkin
    2 packages pumpkin spice jello pudding

Preparation:

Pour 1/4 cup of the caramel topping on to the graham cracker crust and sprinkle ½ cup of the pecans over the top.

Whisk the milk, pumpkin and pudding mixes until well mixed, then stir in 1 ½ cups of the cool whip.

Spread this mixture over the crust and refrigerate for a couple of hours.

Top with the rest of the cool whip, caramel topping, and the pecans and serve.

AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 9:54 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• Turtle Mousse Parfait

1 pkg. (3.9 oz.) JELL-O Classic Turtle Flavor Instant Pudding 1 cup cold milk 1 cup thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping 8 NILLA Wafers, coarsely chopped 1/4 cup PLANTERS Pecan Pieces Make It
    BEAT pudding mix and milk with whisk 2 min. Stir in COOL WHIP.

PLACE wafers in 4 parfait glasses; top with pudding mixture and pecans.

REFRIGERATE 15 min.
    AprilDJC