I can not remember a recipe...HELP! Dessert with cool whip...

I want to make this and I can not remember...I know it is cool whip chocolate and graham crakers, it might have cream cheese. Make the mixture of cool whip chocolate and cheese(?) make small bite size balls and then roll them in graham cracker crumbs??? I need the measurements, recipe, and instructions. Even if you have something similar I would appreciate it!

Noosa

Asked by Noosa at 8:30 PM on Nov. 25, 2009 in Food & Drink

• I just sent you a message with something I found....is that it? It's called Easy Chocolate Truffles Aka: Cool Whip Candy
    MamaRoberts

Answer by MamaRoberts at 8:41 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• Maybe trying goggling the recipe. I have never heard of what your trying to make but it sounds awfully yummy!
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 8:32 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• I tried to google, I spent about an hour looking for anything similar with no luck. I even remember seeing the recipe on the lid of a cool whip carton just last week! I can not find the lid!!! Why oh why did we move just before the holiday???
    Noosa

Answer by Noosa at 8:37 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• Same ingredients, different dessert - Charlie Brown Pie. Make or buy a graham cracker crust. Spread a thin layer of peanut butter in the bottom (optional, we like it, melting makes it easier to spread). Mix a box of chocolate pudding with 1.5 cups milk (instead of the usual 2 cups). Pour into crust. Top with a layer of Cool-Whip.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:00 AM on Nov. 28, 2009

• http://brands.kraftfoods.com/CoolWhip/main.aspx?s=recipe&m=recipe/knet_recipe_display&u1=keyword&u2=eclair&u3=**5*5&wf=9&recipe_id=51693

here is a link. It is called Chocolate eclair dessert with grham crackers, cool wip, pudding and chocolate on top.MMM!
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 11:51 PM on Dec. 3, 2009