christmas gifts..

what do i get my 18 month old dd for xmas????..money is tight, so we're kinda stuck between a rock and a hard spot...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:52 PM on Nov. 25, 2009 in Shopping

• Maybe a rocking horse? My daughter will be 2 on Friday and she has had this little one since before she was 1, my mom got it for her from a yard sale, anyway, she LOVES it, we are going to buy her a new, bigger one :) They have them at Toysrus
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 10:03 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• At 18 months old, it's not like she is going to remember what you gave her or what you spent, so I shouldn't worry too much about it. You'll have plenty of other Christmases and Birthdays to give her something special. Why not take her out for a fun day out - the beach, a park, a picnic, playing in the snow, whatever. Take lots of pictures of her having fun and it will mean more to her when she is older than any toy does now.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:51 AM on Nov. 26, 2009

• Sure, why don't you check out Amazon's Black Friday Ads:

Amazon's Black Friday Ads

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:18 AM on Nov. 27, 2009

• Leapfrog.com is having really cheap cyber deals this weekend on toys. Use a coupon code too from www.retailmenot.com they have lots of great toys that are educational for children that age.
    Simple wooden puzzles are great, they have Melissa and Doug knock offs at Target now for like 8.99.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:14 AM on Nov. 28, 2009