What infant formula do you and your baby prefer?

just1boy

Asked by just1boy at 9:19 PM on Nov. 25, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Walmart brand. This worked out well because it was half the cost!!! But he started on Enfamil.
    KurgansMom

Answer by KurgansMom at 9:21 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• I breastfed, but used formula to supplement on occasion. We used Enfamil Lipil. I have a serious problem with the way formula smells which is why I never used it with my 1st three kids, but we had to use something to start with because I wasn't producing enough breastmilk and had to have a supplementer until my supply increased. Enfamil Lipil was what the hospital gave us and it didn't smell quite as much as many other brands.

Answer by missanc at 9:34 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• I bf, but I read that all formulas have to meet nutritional requirements and that brand names just make minute adjustments to make it a proprietary brand.
    Anonymous

• Mommy brand.
    MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 9:37 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• Enfamil Lipil. We tried the others but our DS liked that one the best and he didn't have as much reflux w/the Enfamil.
    TristansMom440

Answer by TristansMom440 at 9:38 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• i used the walmart gentle brand because my colicky son did better with it
    denisekeene

Answer by denisekeene at 9:54 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• i started with similac advance with early shield and then i went to good start. she loves it. and she is less gassy with the good start and it smells less. but ofcourse i was breastfeeding when she was on the similac so it might of been me making her gassy. who knows. she is 8months and she loves it just fine. good luck
    Anonymous