giggles0

My DD is almost 7 months old and she still hasnt cracked a giggle!!!!!!!!!!!!! What the heck is wrong? I have tried EVERYTHING and I am going crazy. Ijust want to hear ut!!! Any suggestions? Is this late?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:31 PM on Nov. 25, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• honestly the only thing my 8 month old laughs at is her 2 year old brother lol nothing *i* do can make her laugh ever! but the very first time she laughed it sounded like she was crying but when you looked at her you could see she was actually laughing. i think she was about 5 months then... all babies are different.
    LindseyAnne7

Answer by LindseyAnne7 at 9:36 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• Try "hurting yourself". Babies always laugh when you get hit or they hit you and you get all dramatic about it. My son is 10 months old and Ouchie is so hilarious!
    crystal1480

Answer by crystal1480 at 4:48 AM on Nov. 26, 2009

• in play i talk w/ my lips touching his belly/throat/trunk sides and he laughs v. much. he even at 1st was getting hiccup from that.
    baby133

Answer by baby133 at 7:11 AM on Nov. 26, 2009