Quite Possibly ~ TMI

I'm 28 weeks pregnant as healthy as can be expected. Pretty easy on me so far. But, yesterday I started having a major issue for me, since I've never had it before. I am not having normal BM's. They are a few times a day and barely anything comes out and what does is a dull green or almost yellow color. It's almost a mucus consistancy. I'm still eating normally, and feel okay other than this. So, is this something to call the Dr about? Any other suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:31 PM on Nov. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• if you're concerned you should call your doctor... if it were me i'd probably just wait til my next scheduled appointment and bring it up then. good luck.
    Anonymous

• i had terrible poopy issues all thru my pregnancy.. and they got worse as it went on. constipation to the opposite.. i wasnt regular for 7 months! id bring it up to your dr.. but chances are.. it will be something new in a few weeks!
    Tummysmomma

Answer by Tummysmomma at 9:40 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• I wouldnt be too concerned about that. If it ever look like a greyish or dingy color then let your doctors know. It could be something to do with your liver. Called Cholostasis in pregnancy. I dont think you have it though so dont worry. If you are worried then let your doctor know because its not good to stress at any rate :) Gl hun. Try not to worry.
    Proudparent707

Answer by Proudparent707 at 9:45 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• Your bowels might be abnormal because of a prenatal vitamin you are taking or any other med. you are taking. Call your dr. That may be the cause ( it happens a lot ) but if it is not, your ob. may want to see you and ask about your diet to rule some things out. Just call the ob to be safe.
    sweetmoonem

Answer by sweetmoonem at 10:11 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• normaly if its of colour u have a chill on yr tummy or u may have ate sumthing out of date maybe other than that be lucky you can go to the loo some peeps cant go at all in preg xx
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:49 AM on Nov. 26, 2009