Do you like Cranberries?

Do you like Cranberries and cook with them? I think they add. I made some neat Cranberry bars today! DH has some Frozen Cranberries Jubilee in our freezer! Plus+ my DD is seeing the band The Cranberries tomorow in concert! Any one else?

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 9:33 PM on Nov. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I like the color, but nothing else pertaining to them.
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 9:36 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• i cant say i like them but my hubby and i LOVE the crangrape juice put out by Oceanspray :) delicious and refreshing

31angelmommy3

Answer by 31angelmommy3 at 9:53 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• I love cranberry sauce and oceanspray juice. I don't like them fresh and by themselves but if they are mixed into dishes I love them.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 10:52 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• I love cranberry orange bread. With fresh or frozen cranberries it matters not.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 12:11 AM on Nov. 26, 2009

• I love cranberry sauce and cranberry juice & juice mixes.
    One year I made cranberry chutney from scratch and that was so delicous! I lost the recipe so haven't made it since. I was the only one who liked it anyway.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:03 AM on Nov. 26, 2009