any ideas?

ok so i am prepared (sort of) for tomorrow and I have a few different ideas for little finger food appetizers for the afternoon till dinner is served, but i also wanted to put out some ritz crackers ( i love them and my boys love them so i want to include them) but im out of ideas for them! i dont want to just set them out there but at this point i just might! any ideas to do?

lovelyli217

Asked by lovelyli217 at 10:04 PM on Nov. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• What about some cheese with or without pepperoni. Then you can munch them alone or make a little cheese sandwich with them.

My mother makes this Ritz cracker broccoli cheese casserole that you would probably love! Haha!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:17 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• I was going to say the same thing she said. We use to eat sliced sharp cheddar cheese and sliced pieces of sausage on ours. Its really good!!

smarie1011

Answer by smarie1011 at 10:19 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• cheese ball is always good with ritz crackers.( cream cheese with green onions and corn beef diced up and mixed together and make into a ball or roll.)
    heavenlypeace

Answer by heavenlypeace at 10:24 PM on Nov. 25, 2009