Kinda worried can someone answer me?

I am 12 weeks pregnant and i wipped myself today and it was like a pinky brown discharge. should i be worried i have been moving boxes.

mommy2bee240

Asked by mommy2bee240 at 10:10 PM on Nov. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Not cramping? I would not worry about it if it was only temporarily and only a little bit and did not involve cramping. It is probably nothing bad. Call the ob to be safe.
    sweetmoonem

Answer by sweetmoonem at 10:12 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• okay...i cramp just a little bit.
    mommy2bee240

Answer by mommy2bee240 at 10:14 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• It could be implantation bleeding. Moving boxes at this stage is not dangerous so don't stress about that. Some like pinkish brown spotting is normal in the early weeks of pregnancy as the fertilized egg implants itself into the uterine lining. It is probably totally normal. If it gets heavier or does not stop after a few days then call the doc. It is nothing to get too stressed about just yet. If you feel a lot of cramping and blood increases then call your doctor.

Do a Google search of implantation bleeding if you want more reassurance from other sources. Good luck!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:14 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• I had brown/pink discharge at 16 weeks with my first. It ended up being a bladder infection (I had no pain from it). Keep an eye on it, and if it gets worse, go get checked out.
    IrishMommaC

Answer by IrishMommaC at 10:18 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• This happened to me at about 8 weeks right when I would've had my period. I had no cramps and bright red blood once, everything else was brown. I did spend the weekend in bed with my feet propped up until I could get to the Dr on Monday. They weren't concerned and didn't want me to come in any earlier than my regular appointment.
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 10:20 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• okay so i dont think i am that worried
    mommy2bee240

Answer by mommy2bee240 at 10:37 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• Have you had a vaginal exam or intercourse recently? That can bring this on sometimes.
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 11:27 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• I had that around 15 weeks and i had a yeast infection. No symptoms or anything just when your prego your ph levels are higher and can cause bacteria to go into over drive. I wouldn't be crazy concerned but call your doc on friday.
    Jillybeans24

Answer by Jillybeans24 at 12:12 AM on Nov. 26, 2009

• I had that on and off every few days for about a week or so around that time(where you are in your pregnancy. My doctor said that the cervix is very sensitive during pregnancy, so it's probably nothing. Unless you start having red blood and bad cramps you should be fine. And I hope you know you're not suppose to lift heavy things, anything over about 25-30lbs.
    Rachell9503

Answer by Rachell9503 at 1:15 AM on Nov. 26, 2009