"I didn't know i was pregnant"

I haven't seen many episodes, but are there any where it doesn't work out well or the baby is sick or something form the lack of care? Or are all the shows positive outcomes?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:29 PM on Nov. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have seen quite a few episodes and all the ones I have seen end well. Kinda makes you wonder huh? Especially the one where the woman was doing lots of REALLY heavy lifting!
    momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 10:33 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• So far all I've seen are happy endings...even the ones where baby just "plops" right on out of there onto the floor. You'd think that would cause brain damage or something, or baby just landing in the toilet... but no, they all (so far) grow up to be happy healthy kids.
    MunchiesMom324

Answer by MunchiesMom324 at 10:33 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• Lets say you didn't know you were pregnant and you were doing drugs and drinking a lot then there would be a good chance that something might be wrong. But, lets say you have not been doing anything to harm yourself. Then more then likely the baby will be perfectly fine. The vitamins your dr gives you are more for you and not the baby. Because the baby is taking all of your vitumes. I know several women who disagree with the prenatal vitamins, some it made them sick and they didn't take any at all and there babies are perfectly healthy. If your not talking about vitamins and just talking about regular eating habits. Well, most of the time when your pregnant you eat whatever you want anyway. I would not worry at all. Lets just say something did end up being wrong and you have not done anything harm yourself or the baby then that would not be your fault at all. Good luck girl I am sure everything is fine!

smarie1011

Answer by smarie1011 at 10:38 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• I just don't get it..How can you not feel a baby moving inside you. Who has gas that bad. They would at least think they had a GI problem and get checked out.
    Anonymous

• I doubt they would actually show the bad endings. I watch that show alot and the worse ive seen is a baby born 5 weeks pre-mature. Mainly my thoughts when watching it is that women have doing major hard labor while pregnant for centuries and alot (not all) of babies came out just fine with very little issues.

oh and how the heck did these women not know they were pregnant is WAY beyond me!
    momie_of_munch2

Answer by momie_of_munch2 at 10:39 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• I just saw one in which the Mom didn't gain weight, didn't have a tummy but thought she had an ovarian cyst. Yikes! She bled and went to the hospital where they told her she was in labor. The baby was fine. I find it all hard to believe. Then there was one in which the woman was so obese she didn't even notice a difference in her stomach and she said didn't feel any kicking because she was so fat. Holy cow. I just don't know if that is possible. Do you think they aremaking it up? I do.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 10:40 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• Some of them are sick in the beginning, you know, real premature, one of them got group b strep, but recovered 100% so yeah all in all all the ones I have seen have ended happily. Maybe they just don't want to be morbid and show sad ones. Also, who would want to share their story if their baby died because they somehow didn't know they were pregnant. I'd be feeling pretty bad. Just a thought.
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 10:41 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• Linkalu2... I have heard these things on tv before. But, I honestly think it has to be a load of crap..sorry. I mean if you go to walmart no matter the size of the women you can pick a pregnant women out of 50 women. I mean seriously. Just the feelings alone that you get from being pregnant. I don't see how it is physically possible for someone to not know they are pregnant. I mean once you get past a certain stage. I can understand anything between the first 5 months. but, after that. I think its silly to believe someone when they say they didn't know. Craziness! But, that's just my thoughts!

smarie1011

Answer by smarie1011 at 10:45 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• I find it hard to believe a perfectly healthy woman could be pregnant with a perfectly healthy, active baby and no know it, but I suppose some women are just too busy, or preoccupied or something to notice(?) But even if it did turn out bad, they probably wouldn't show those outcomes on TV, ya think?
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 10:46 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• The thing is that you will most likely not see the outcomes until the child is older;possibly in school. If they have a learning disability or whatever the case is...All a baby really does is poo, eat and cry..doesnt really give you much to work with...
    Anonymous