Would like Christmas ideas for my honey?

I would like some creative ideas or any ideas would help to get my honey, I already printed out a picture of him holding his newborn child (Which is 15 months old now), what else?

Thank you!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:31 PM on Nov. 25, 2009 in Holidays

• Maybe some sexy professionally done pictures of you?
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 10:33 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• I like those picture Calenders that Walmart offers. Its super easy to do and cheap too. I made one for my mom.

mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 10:36 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• I nose and ear hair trimmer :D I bought my husband a new computer monitor.
    Anonymous

• * Timberland wallet. My hubby has had his for over 3 years and its still holding up.

* A new razor set or hair trimmers

* A mini scrap book of you and the kids.

* Pen set with his name engraved on it :) my hubby loved that especially beings that hes a pen freak lol

* Car wax/washing kit

31angelmommy3

Answer by 31angelmommy3 at 10:39 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• Got my hubby reservations for an "introductory" single engine airplane flight lesson. It was only $80 and he gets to fly the plane (with an experienced flight instructor) for 2 hours. I did this for his birthday once several years ago and he absolutely LOVED it. Yours might too.
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 11:13 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• Cool idea pagan_mama I might try that sometime :). My DH is really really into cooking, and though we don't buy each other gifts, my mom sends him excellent quality cooking items every year for Christmas. We've started to collect Wusthof knives, which are awesome. What is yours really into? Try to find classes in the local area for hobbies he is interested in.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 1:40 AM on Nov. 26, 2009