Silly things your little one does.

After my DD farts she blows raspberries to mimic the sound and laughs. She's 18mos.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:36 PM on Nov. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• haha! That is soo cute!

My son (16 months) loves when I pretend to smell his feet and then say "Eeewww! Stinky feet!" then he scrunches his nose up and makes a sniffy sound and tries to smell my feet! Haha! Sometimes he just smells me in general as if to say "stinky mommy!"
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:50 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• my son is 12mos and makes some of THE funniest faces ever!! and he's started this thing now where be brings me things, like to say "look what I found Mamma!"

he's just so funny! I never go more than a few minutes without laughing! every day!

:)
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 11:15 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• My youngest son is 12 months old and EVERY time I have a camera in my hand he looks up at me and actually says "cheese" lol! He is so stinkin cute!! He snarls his nose all up and squints his eyes! Ahh, love that boy! :)
    Jen5454

Answer by Jen5454 at 11:18 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• My 9 month old granddaughter love to kiss in the air, but when you want a kiss up close she still keeps her mouth open...lol.
    Right now she's teething - 4 new teeth up top within the past week (ouch!) so she's really cranky today. :(
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:02 AM on Nov. 26, 2009