What are your Thanksgiving plans?

I'm going to my momma's house.

violaswamp

Asked by violaswamp at 10:45 PM on Nov. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• We are having our own thanksgiving at home this year and after I'm done eating the kids and I are going to be going to my friends house.
    kimosgirl08

Answer by kimosgirl08 at 10:56 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• Ditto. Goin' to my moms house with husband and son. Afterward, we're going to my Grandma's house for dessert.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 11:07 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• At 11 we head about a mile down the road to eat with my husbands family (his parents, grandparents, 2 brothers, and one sis-in-law), then at about 5 we will head about an hour away to eat another huge meal with my family (mom, 2 brothers, 2 sisters, 2 sis-in laws, 2 bro-in-laws, and 8 nieces and nephews) I love this time of year!! Usually there are alot more of us but a few of my sisters are going other places.
    Jen5454

Answer by Jen5454 at 11:15 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• I am making everything at my house. At about 12 my family is coming over. We have done this the last 3 years and i love it! My mom isn't as good a cook as i am so she loves that i love to make the food :) I love to cook, so Thanksgiving and Christmas are my favorite because i can cook all day!
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 11:50 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• I am cooking for 18 people at my house! Fun family gathering and yummy leftovers.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 12:04 AM on Nov. 26, 2009

• nothing. my 2 kids and i are going to be home alone. i cry everytime i think about it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:30 AM on Nov. 26, 2009

• Oh dear anon 12:30 You can come to my momma's house with me. We are kid friendly. Do you live anywhere near Joshua Texas?
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 10:16 AM on Nov. 26, 2009