What's your favorite thing to do with your kids?

And how old are they?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:46 PM on Nov. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• We watch AFV every weeknight, play cards, ride bikes, tackle their sleeping father then wrestle around our bed......I cant pick just one, its all fun! they are 5 and 4.
    momie_of_munch2

Answer by momie_of_munch2 at 10:49 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• My son is 16 months. I love doing anything that involves the whole family. Whether that means me, my husband, and our son or if it means my parents and my nephew too I love being together as a group.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:56 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• My stepson is 7 and we like to watch movies and go for walks while he rides his bike. My other son is 14 months and I LOVE it when he sits in my lap and watches Nursery rymes on tv. I say this because he is so hyper he hardly ever does it for very long!
    smarie1011

Answer by smarie1011 at 10:57 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• My son is 3 and I LOVE to jump on the trampoline with him!

Juicy_Mom_of_2

Answer by Juicy_Mom_of_2 at 10:58 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• My boys are 5, 3 and 1, and I love sitting under the tree in our front yard and drive their little cars and trucks through the dirt. We also like to go th the park sometimes to feed the ducks. Or we'll just hang out inside the house and play!
    Jen5454

Answer by Jen5454 at 11:07 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• my son is 12mos, and I LOVE to read with him! and we just love to play! he's such a goonie! it's NEVER a dull-day in this house! he's such an awesome little guy! :)
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 11:13 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• I love hanging out with my kids and listening to them talk. They come up with the craziest things sometimes. IT is so much fun, I love holidays for that reason they stick to family time. Fun! My kids are 18 boy, 17, &16 two girls.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 12:03 AM on Nov. 26, 2009

• Have thoughtful talks (individually and together), go shopping, watch movies, sing songs, and cook.
    My daughters are 21 (today!), 18, and 15.
    I also have a 9 month old granddaughter I love to hug and cuddle her!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:00 AM on Nov. 26, 2009