What happen to cafemom?

WTF cafemom use to be really cool, I would post picture's/journal posts and people would comment and now it's really boring?

Juicy_Mom_of_2

Asked by Juicy_Mom_of_2 at 10:56 PM on Nov. 25, 2009 in About CafeMom

• same thoughts here, just like the answer section now. maybe they need an advertisement of someone's journal heading on every page to get pple's attention....maybe they just need more advertisements on pages
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 11:00 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• The more they try to be like myspace and/or facebook, the more it sucks. I absolutely HATE the new format here, too.

They are allowing too many nasty posts and those with good ideas/advice are leaving. They need to get some moderators and take care of those posts attacking others, trying to force their own ideas as "the only right way".

There are also issues with security. This isn't the securest site around....that's why I refuse to post pictures anywhere here, even in my private groups.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:29 AM on Nov. 26, 2009

• I notice that the more I comment on other people's stuff the more they tend to comment on mine. If you aren't doing that you might want to try it and see what the results bring.
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 7:59 PM on Nov. 26, 2009

• I tried that it does not work they never comment back!
    YeahHer

Answer by YeahHer at 6:18 PM on Dec. 2, 2009