christmas decorations

i know that tomorrow is thanksgiving day !

HAPPY THANKSGIVING AHEAD OF TIME :)

but , have any of you started doing the christmas decorations ?

happymom1988

Asked by happymom1988 at 11:03 PM on Nov. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yep, I put my tree up a few days ago, and my husband put up some lights outside. Usually we would wait until later, but my 9 week old son LOVES lights and I couldn't wait to put the tree up that he could look at them. While I was at it, I put out some other decorations too. :)
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 11:06 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• we are getting our tree up tomorrow...and lights
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 11:10 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• We have the tree but it's outside. Will be putting it up this weekend, decorating inside and outside too. It's only a month until Christmas so I don't think it's too early
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 11:10 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• We decorated our foyer with red garland, a red wreath and I also put red towels in the powder room on the main floor. Just spreading the red. lol.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 11:55 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• I have started but Thanksgiving was last month for Canadians.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 12:07 AM on Nov. 26, 2009

• Yesterday (Wednesday) I put some jelly clings on our patio doors so my granddaughter could enjoy looking at them.
    Today (Thanksgiving) I may put up the tree and gradually add other decorations around the house.
    My husband is down in the dumps because today was supposed to be his "big" day to put up all the outdoor lights and decorations, but it is rainy and the air is thick with fog....bummer.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:57 AM on Nov. 26, 2009