pelvic pain?

Im having serious pelvic pain where it feels like its moving apart, is there anything to make this pain go away?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:16 PM on Nov. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• That sounds like normal pregnancy stuff... Sorry!
    The pelvis ligaments are loosened on purpose (good for baby & delivery, bad for pregnancy).
    How far along are you?
    Have you tried prenatal yoga or swimming?

doulala

Answer by doulala at 11:26 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• Im 31.1 weeks, have not tried any of those.
    Anonymous

• I did Yoga to strengthen and stretch-- it really helped. Also, be sure to sleep with a pillow between your knees, take warm baths, and get a massage appointment!
    Busimommi

Answer by Busimommi at 11:34 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• I had those same pains for the last few weeks of my pregnancy. Yes they sound normal but, make sure you tell your doctor so they can check things out and make sure everything is ok because it can also in some cases be a sign of pre-term labor..But more than likely everything is normal! Congrats on the new baby!

smarie1011

Answer by smarie1011 at 11:39 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• I know of one way for them to go away..... give birth lol I know its miserable darling but the last few weeks are tough!!! I promise it is sooooooooooooooooooooooo worth it in the end. And they say women are the weaker sex... yeah....right
    Jillybeans24

Answer by Jillybeans24 at 12:15 AM on Nov. 26, 2009