did any one ever experience this?

I was wondering if any woman on here didnt gain weight in the end of their pregnancy like it says u are going to. Like i gained alot in the begining of my pregnany and i was wondering if that has to do with the fact that i didnt gain in my end of pregnancy?

Asked by Anonymous at 11:39 PM on Nov. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Actually I have heard it is common to not gain weight at the end! The baby is so big and I guess there isn't as much room for your stomach. Lol! I gain no weight at the end and very little during the entire pregnancy. But then I am overweight to begin with.

Answer by micheledo at 11:45 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• It's pretty common to lose weight at the very end (I lose about four or five pounds a few days to a week before my littles are born). But you should gain consistently through your 3rd trimester - that's your baby packing on weight that will help it maintain body temperature when born.

Answer by eema.gray at 12:01 AM on Nov. 26, 2009

• I stopped gaining wieght at 35 weeks and yeah i gained 45 pounds during that time Did you have girl?? alot of my friends that had girls all told me they did the same

Answer by Jillybeans24 at 12:04 AM on Nov. 26, 2009