did any one ever experience this?

I was wondering if any woman on here didnt gain weight in the end of their pregnancy like it says u are going to. Like i gained alot in the begining of my pregnany and i was wondering if that has to do with the fact that i didnt gain in my end of pregnancy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:39 PM on Nov. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Actually I have heard it is common to not gain weight at the end! The baby is so big and I guess there isn't as much room for your stomach. Lol! I gain no weight at the end and very little during the entire pregnancy. But then I am overweight to begin with.
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 11:45 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• It's pretty common to lose weight at the very end (I lose about four or five pounds a few days to a week before my littles are born). But you should gain consistently through your 3rd trimester - that's your baby packing on weight that will help it maintain body temperature when born.
    eema.gray

Answer by eema.gray at 12:01 AM on Nov. 26, 2009

• I stopped gaining wieght at 35 weeks and yeah i gained 45 pounds during that time though..lol Did you have girl?? alot of my friends that had girls all told me they did the same
    Jillybeans24

Answer by Jillybeans24 at 12:04 AM on Nov. 26, 2009