finger food ideas?

This is kinda early, but I want to be planned. My family gets together for New Years Day. For diner we do just a bunch of finger foods like smokies, subs, chips and dip. I want to do something really tasty and interesting. Last year I did the shrip wrapped in bacon. Does anyone have any really good and interesting finger food ideas that they could share?

vickwu

Asked by vickwu at 11:42 PM on Nov. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Well, let's see- I have done these in the crockpot- bacon wrapped water chestnuts in BBQ sauce, chicken wings in BBQ sauce.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:02 AM on Nov. 26, 2009

• meatballs is whatever sauce you like, I do a ketchup/brown sugar/worchestershire sauce
    fruit kabobs with a dip on side if you like
    chocolate covered strawberries
    mini tacos

dinner impossible on food network just did a show with finger foods (roller derby show) they did a salad, where they cut the lettuce so they could hold onto it and dip it into a dressing. If you check out their web site you may find other ideas, there were alot of interesting ones where they made some kind of cold soup that was drank out of hollowed out cucumber chunks.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:34 AM on Nov. 26, 2009

• bagel bites
    crab ragoon (I can pm the recipe)
    cheese and olives on a tooth pick
    mini smokies wraped in cheese and pilsbery cresent rolls
    sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 2:33 AM on Nov. 26, 2009

• hummus with fresh vegetables and home made pita chips.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:42 AM on Nov. 26, 2009

• also pitted prunes wrapped in bacon w/ a wooden toothstick thru heated in the oven are good
    baby133

Answer by baby133 at 8:33 PM on Nov. 27, 2009