Sexual question...

It seems that whenever dh and I have sex anymore it's just idk, kinda get it over with fasion. It's like all the passion is gone. I try to display it sometimes, but he never does. I know I've gained weight with the babies, but I'm not that overweight. I feel fat, but he says I'm not. I just don't understand whats going on. I'm hardly even in the mood anymore, because of this. Please, does anyone have suggestions of how to get him more passionate?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:55 PM on Nov. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• Try something new! Sounds like you're both bored with your routine. Inject some variety, try a new position, place, or prop.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 12:05 AM on Nov. 26, 2009

• This is what alcohol is for :) JK Maybe its time for a vacation.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:06 AM on Nov. 26, 2009

• i agree with both answers lol the 2nd one is funny lol

i think that you're not enjoying it as much as before , because you're not happy with the way your body looks right now , and that you think that ur dh sees your body the same way that you do (even if he tells you otherwise )

try to relax and enjoy your body the way it is , because dont mtter how much you get mad or how frustrated you feel about it , you wont get slimmer by thinking about it .

i dont want to be mean or harsh !

i had my adorable son 3 months ago , and even thought i kept 20 pounds ,and of course , i have my bad moments too , i keep in mind that "IT TOOK ME NINE MONTHS TO GAIN THIS WEIGHT, THEREFORE I DONT HAVE TO LOSE IT IN TWO WEEKS ! "

i, of course , want to lose weight , but im goingt do it slowly , w/o overworking or stressing myself !

good luck !
    happymom1988

Answer by happymom1988 at 12:45 AM on Nov. 26, 2009

• It can also be your horomones, I would talk to your doc make sure your healthy for sex then I would go see a sex therapist. I know its sounds uncomfortable but really they deal with this type of thing all the time and a sex therapist can help you get your groove back as a couple!!
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 12:53 AM on Nov. 26, 2009

• -Try something new together, both in and outside of the bedroom

-Take a weekend getaway WITHOUT children

-Exercise (I'm not saying this to be mean, but exercise boosts endorphins and will make you feel better about yourself, as well as give you more energy)
    Mousuke

Answer by Mousuke at 3:59 AM on Nov. 26, 2009