do you iron your clothes? All the time?

i only will if were going somewhere nice and i'm dressing up (dress pants and blouse). Usually i toss em in the dryer to make sure there are'nt any wrinkles =) Anybody else do this?

shay1130

Asked by shay1130 at 1:13 AM on Nov. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I do the dryer too but also have a spray for traveling. I spray it on clothes and it instantly removes the wrinkle. It's at many luggage stores. So far, it's never stained.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 1:14 AM on Nov. 26, 2009

• i dont do any of the above. I dont have a dryer in my house. and i dont iron. hell i dont have any nice clothes. i never go anywhere and when i do its to damn walmart
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:17 AM on Nov. 26, 2009

• Iron? Whats an iron? Yes I do the same with the dryer. If I want something really pressed i'll take it to the cleaners.
    kidomom

Answer by kidomom at 1:30 AM on Nov. 26, 2009

• Dryer for me!! Only time I break out the iron is on Sundays, and it's usually to touch up a collar on DS's shirt or for DH.
    mnt_2_b_mommy

Answer by mnt_2_b_mommy at 1:46 AM on Nov. 26, 2009

• My mother bought me an iron when I moved out at 18. 15 years later its still in the box. I really dont go anywhere besides work and thats jeans and t-shirt.
    formykids373

Answer by formykids373 at 7:33 AM on Nov. 26, 2009

• I don't buy clothes that need ironing. I have an iron. I use it when I sew, and that's about it.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:33 AM on Nov. 26, 2009

• Only if it is dreadfully wrinkled.
    My husband irons all his dress shirts, of course. He has to wear suits to work.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:44 AM on Nov. 26, 2009