Repost.. am i stupid for...

Well i was goin to go with my "friend" for Thanksgiving . He and i planned it all out and how we were going to get all 4 kids there. I got home at 11 from work and his attitude changed on me. He pretty much told me im not going. He said he will see me friday to babysit. so now i have NO PLANS. i have no family i dont have any friends that are close. the one person i thought i had was him but i guess i really dont have anyone. Am i stupid for feeling like crap over this whole situation?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:41 AM on Nov. 26, 2009 in Holidays

• No, you have every right to feel how you do! I agree that he isn't a good friend if he would let you down like that.
    Easy way to do thanksgiving:
    Go to the grocery store, even wal-mart and get some turkey drum sticks. They are super easy to bake and don't take long either( about the same as chicken breasts). They are also pretty inexpensive. Then get some stuffing, a pre-made pie, some ice cream and some green beans and some cheap bread at the bakery, or some pilsbery (sorry for spelling) rolls and make those!
    If I didn't have to go to my mother in laws house on Sunday for Thanksgiving, that's what I'd be doing!
    Best wishes!
    ALLO2009

Answer by ALLO2009 at 2:00 AM on Nov. 26, 2009

• No, I would feel hurt too. But he doesn't sound like a good friend for bailing out, especially after you talked about it. That's just RUDE. I hope you do something nice tomorrow like rent a movie, or make yourself a nice meal. Happy Thanksgiving! I'd kick that guy to the curb my dear and find some new friends.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 1:44 AM on Nov. 26, 2009

• Get rid of this friend!!!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:30 AM on Nov. 26, 2009