Has being involved in online social networks ever caused any problems for you?

I have heard of relationship or friend drama resulting from use of Facebook, Twitter, or MySpace.

AzAngie

Asked by AzAngie at 1:44 AM on Nov. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• ooooh yeah i reconected with a guy from HS on Facebook and i cheated on hubby with him only once, hubby doesnt know
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:46 AM on Nov. 26, 2009

• Def. my hubby got on myyearbook.com and started hitting on all these girls. went on for months before i found out about it. it almost caused us to get a divorce(among some other stuff). but his page is now gone and we are doing GREAT!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:52 AM on Nov. 26, 2009

• Cafemom has caused trouble for me. I come on here and try to get marital help and advice and DH doesn't like it. I am always anon so it isn't like anyone knows, he just doesn't feel comfotable about it. I will admit that there have been times where I am complaining about him or venting rather than trying to fix a problem we have. But I look at it this way: I gotta vent somewhere and it is better to do it anon over the internet to strangers rather than friends or family!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:57 AM on Nov. 26, 2009

• it did cause drama cause both me and hubby have psycho stalkers (mine is an ex and his is just plain psycho) and he kept adding his one ex after i told him i wasnt comfortable with her (or anyone he wouldnt introduce me to)
    Hali_Taylor

Answer by Hali_Taylor at 3:21 AM on Nov. 26, 2009

• Yes, Husband found his ex on myspace and two years later cheated on me with her... but you cant really blame the sites. its the weak people that use them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:26 AM on Nov. 26, 2009

• It can cause problems if you're not careful. I use my myspace to keep in touch with my guy on the side.
    Anonymous