is it normal to have cramping your first month pregnant? if so how often and how bad?

lilae86

Asked by lilae86 at 2:07 AM on Nov. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i actually had them really bad every day for the first two months my obgyn said its perfectly normal
    Tracey1988

Answer by Tracey1988 at 2:21 AM on Nov. 26, 2009

• Totally normal to have cramping in the 1st trimester! Everyone is different and has a different biochemsitry, so it's not accurate to go by other womens experiences as far as cramping goes when asking how often and how bad. Some people have a higher pain threshhold than others. If you are worried, call your OBGYN or the doctor on call at the local ER.
    Best Wishes!
    ALLO2009

Answer by ALLO2009 at 2:27 AM on Nov. 26, 2009

• I have cramoing alot on and off im only 6 weeks but there still a comin lol Its just your body moving and stretching ,going thru all the changes in your body. if its constant or you have spotting with it I would go see a doc asap! Just brign it up at your OB app.
    dairyberrys

Answer by dairyberrys at 9:02 AM on Nov. 26, 2009

• I am 4 wks and get it a little bit. Its normal.
    gurl2033

Answer by gurl2033 at 4:47 PM on Nov. 26, 2009