how do i lose the baby weight?

i had my son about a 2 1/2 months ago, he was premature 30 weeks i had to get an emergency c-section and 2 weeks ago i got the ok from the doctor to exercise, but i have no clue where to start, i lost about 15-20 pounds since i had the baby but that all just happened by itself and i dont seem to lose anymore and im so close into fitting my regular jeans but i have no clue what to do or where to start, some one help me please! =]

steffy23

Asked by steffy23 at 2:25 AM on Nov. 26, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Start out slow. You just had a C-section so i wouldn't get back to exercising full force in the begining. Ease into it. Walking and swimming are great ways that are great for your body. Finding an exercise buddy will improve your odds of being successful. Drink lots of water. Nursing is a great way to drop baby weight too. Remember that it took 9 months to put the weight on, so be easy on yourself. Sometimes, your body just needs time to recover on it's own.
    Carrielou13

Answer by Carrielou13 at 2:33 AM on Nov. 26, 2009

• Check out Bikram yoga(Hot yoga). Its for all levels. I consider it to be more physical therapy than exercise, with the added cosmetic benefit of a dancers body. You work as hard as you can with your body, so don't worry about the chick in front of you doing a full camel...if your working towards it you are getting the same workout. I can go on and on but your better off googleing Bikram and do some research of your own. YouTube also has clips of classes. I had a C-section too and aside from shedding vanity pounds it completely healed my back and re-toned my lower abs.

Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 8:30 AM on Nov. 26, 2009