why do you think being a witch is so wrong?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:44 AM on Nov. 26, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I'm a Witch. ...but the answer is "because the bible says so".
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 2:47 AM on Nov. 26, 2009

• Im catholic but honestly i dont think its wrong for someone to be a witch, everyone has the right to make their own decisions on what they want to be. Ill support people either way.
    Tracey1988

Answer by Tracey1988 at 2:52 AM on Nov. 26, 2009

• I am a witch too (wiccan) The people that say its wrong are the ones who think its satanic. and because the bible says No too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:58 AM on Nov. 26, 2009

• I don't believe it is wrong at all.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 3:37 AM on Nov. 26, 2009

• I don't believe in witches, sorry, sounds like make-believe play to me! Are you really so delusional that you think you have magic powers? Seriously, what DO Wiccans believe? Enlighten me. Sounds silly to run around calling yourself a witch.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:58 AM on Nov. 26, 2009

• Anon, it's just as silly as someone running around calling themselves a Christian, Jew or Muslim. Instead of people doing all the work for you, why don't you take your little fingers and google the word 'Wiccan'- inform and educate yourself before you start slinging insults like a simple-minded fool.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 9:12 AM on Nov. 26, 2009

• I don't think it's wrong, just goofy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:28 AM on Nov. 26, 2009

• I am a Wiccan who practices Witchcraft...
    ppl think it's wrong (Christians and other religions) bc the Bible tells them too...
    Is it wrong? No... but then again that is my thoughts on it...
    There is nothing wrong with being a Witch, it is a simple practice and we harm none...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 10:23 AM on Nov. 26, 2009

Anon... Instead of being ignorant and say something stupid as you did, why not use the brain that YOUR God gave you and research what a Wiccan is, what a Pagan is, and what a Witch is.... Happy Turkey Day...

gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 10:25 AM on Nov. 26, 2009

• who thinks they are a witch?
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 10:34 AM on Nov. 26, 2009