Who is more ignorant?

the one searching for proof dispite faith, or the one continuing faith dispite proof?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:19 AM on Nov. 26, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I'm not searching for anything. I've found my true path. I don't worship something I don't see, relying on blind faith. My Gods are in everything they created, so I see them all the time in nature and human beings. That just applies to my beliefs. As for others, I have no idea who is ignorant.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 3:37 AM on Nov. 26, 2009

• Not believing in God does not make you a cynic.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:53 AM on Nov. 26, 2009

•  Fear, ego and lack of faith and trust in one's self leads to dependence, ignorance and delusion.

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 9:09 AM on Nov. 26, 2009

• Those that continue with their faith despite finding out evidence to the contrary.

I dont mean they should become athiests but to stay in a place that has proven to be built on lies or deceptions instead of finding a new way to express their spirituality is not the best thing to do. Its like lying to yourself and allowing someone else to lead your personal spiritual self.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 10:22 AM on Nov. 26, 2009

• The latter, the latter, ohhhh the latter. I think if someone refuses, I mean flat out refuses to search for a different answer at least once in their lives, they're deluded and ignorant and I'd dare say unintelligent. Even if you come back to your original conclusion, there is nothing wrong with studying other beliefs. At all.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:32 AM on Nov. 26, 2009

• the one continuing faith despite proof
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:55 AM on Nov. 26, 2009

• ah I have to agree with many of the above answer. YOu have found proof yet disregard it. I have found proof of my faith and therefore I continue to love the Lord and live for his word.
    Anonymous

• I think the one who claims to have all the answers either way...
    Anonymous

• The one who falls for answering this question. Especially because there is no actual proof either way. God cannot be proved and he cannot be disproved. The proof lies in the faith or lack thereof and this argument will go on forever.
    Anonymous

• For me, the ones who are ignorant are the ones who just blindly except what they are told. Whether that be in faith or any other issue. To never question anything is true ignorance, to me anyway.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 7:40 PM on Nov. 26, 2009