AAAHHH turkey neck>?! HElp PLEASE

Okay, I have been up for almost 24 hours i am now delirious....where is the freakin turkey neck?! i removed the giblets, could it be my turkey didnt thaw out enough to remove what i think is the neck?! or is the turkey neck already removed?! what do i do? Its soaking in water now, but still taking forever, im exausted!

sweetstkissez22

Asked by sweetstkissez22 at 3:39 AM on Nov. 26, 2009 in Food & Drink

• the neck is either stuffed up its rear or in the hole where the neck was previously attached, if it has not thawed out enough it can be hard to get ahold of and pull out.

let it soak in the water a bit longer then try again.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 3:59 AM on Nov. 26, 2009

• hmm id like to know this too lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:55 AM on Nov. 26, 2009

• me too!
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 3:56 AM on Nov. 26, 2009

• omg!!!! i had this problem with the giblets yesterday. Check the other end of the turkey , my giblets where shoved up there . Hope you find the hun :).....believe me i know , i was soooo freakin out too!!!! lol.
    Iluvmygirlies42

Answer by Iluvmygirlies42 at 7:11 AM on Nov. 26, 2009

• I didn't find my turkey's neck until the stupid thing was done baking. I guess it wasn't thawed out enough and stuck to the inside of the butt end cavity.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:34 AM on Nov. 26, 2009

• Turkey Help Here
    Help707

Answer by Help707 at 11:58 AM on Nov. 26, 2009