~* What are YOU Thankful For?*~

Just wondering what others are thankful for this holiday.

I am thankful for my son, whom most days can drive me bonkers, but he is awesome in school & doing great. Just has his moments like the rest of us.

Thankful my brakes stopped my van when cops were chasing some one a few weeks back and he ran a stop sign almost making me T-Bone him and then the cop chasing HIM would have T-boned MY one side and he may have slammed into me at the speed I was going ( 35mph) and that there was NO ONE behind me and no one on the other side of the road he was crossing!

It was like slow motion, I waited for impact and braced for it. God stopped my van is how I see it. My brake pads are worn and getting them fixed is a bit much at the moment...I swear as God as my Judge. We stopped inches from that jerks truck! INCHES!

I'm thankful and make sure I tell friends I care more often.

I pray all of you Moms have a wonderful day!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:07 AM on Nov. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Brakes were fixed the following Monday. We were home that weekend I went NO WHERE!
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 6:18 AM on Nov. 26, 2009

• Im thankful for my family and all of them being healthy and for the air i breath for clothes ,food . im thankful for Jesus coming to die for me :) im thankful for everything

hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 6:48 AM on Nov. 26, 2009

• I am thankful for my family, my whole family! My children espesically, thankful they are healthy , beautiful and happy :) . I am thankful for the roof over my head, the food in my oven and the freedom that i have :)

Happy thanksgiving everyone!!! :D
    Iluvmygirlies42

Answer by Iluvmygirlies42 at 7:05 AM on Nov. 26, 2009

• God in my life, family, friends, being cancer free for almost 8 years, and remaining that way. And getting through a rollover car accident almost 2 years now.
    3rdDay

Answer by 3rdDay at 7:27 AM on Nov. 26, 2009

• The Passion of Christ, my family, I am employed and so is my husband, that I live in the greatest country in the world.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:09 AM on Nov. 26, 2009

• I am thankful for the dear Lord who blesses me each day of my life.
    I am thankful for my family whom I love very much.
    I am thankful for the coffee I had this morning.
    Amen.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:35 AM on Nov. 26, 2009