Are you shopping on black friday??

MJ_BN_FE

Asked by MJ_BN_FE at 7:58 AM on Nov. 26, 2009 in Shopping

• I've never been before, my town isn't real big. but i was wanting to try and get the night clothes cuz they're 3 dollars from 5-11 at walmart. and i was going to try to get the life size barbie for 9 dollars.. we don't have a lot of money this christmas and my 5 year old would LOVE that doll.. i'm pregnant, should I skip it for my safety??
    MJ_BN_FE

Answer by MJ_BN_FE at 8:20 AM on Nov. 26, 2009

• OH! NOOOOO!!!! Shopping ONLINE is MY friend!!! MANY retailers are ALREADY offering "Black Friday" deals!!! LOL :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:02 AM on Nov. 26, 2009

• Nooooooooooooooooo!!!!! You couldn't pay me to go out there!!!!!!!!!!
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 8:09 AM on Nov. 26, 2009

• No way!!! Last year, a friend of mine said she was at Wal-mart and saw people in actual fist fights over flat screen tv's . No thank you, I'll stay home. What little shopping we have to do, we'll be doing online.
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 8:24 AM on Nov. 26, 2009

• Nope! Me and one of my friends are going to go watch New Moon while everyone is out there going crazy! I went last year and was very dissapointed. It wasnt even worth getting up for. Good Luck to those that are!
    angieluv

Answer by angieluv at 8:49 AM on Nov. 26, 2009

• I'm going later in the day, I'm due any day now and still need to get a few things for the new baby. I wish I didn't even have to go out, but I have to.
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 8:57 AM on Nov. 26, 2009

• No! That day has two things I hate...crowds and traffic.
    joyfulmom30

Answer by joyfulmom30 at 9:07 AM on Nov. 26, 2009

• No. Online is the way to go for me on Black Friday.
    momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 9:08 AM on Nov. 26, 2009

• YEP! I dont need anything thats on sale, i just like seeing the mayhem. Walmart is the best for stories, but usually everywhere is pretty fun. I get most of my shopping done that day anyway, but its just hilarious and exciting.
    redderbedder

Answer by redderbedder at 9:30 AM on Nov. 26, 2009

• LOL No way! If I decide to shop, I'll do it on-line. I've already done a lot, so I need to review my lists to decide. I might do that while Hubby watches football this evening.
    May-20

Answer by May-20 at 9:55 AM on Nov. 26, 2009