I need someone to make a photo collage for my dads funeral services

Please can someone help me find someone? I have several pics I would like to use, with a bluegrass theme, my dad played the guitar and mandolin, he has pancreas cancer and is home under hospice care :(

misspixie67

Asked by misspixie67 at 9:30 AM on Nov. 26, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• You could download some software and do it yourself. That way it is done the way you would like it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:51 AM on Nov. 26, 2009

• Wow..your already planning his funeral. How nice of you.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 10:20 AM on Nov. 26, 2009

• Are the pics online? I purchased a collage frame when my grandmother passed and used old and recent photos. Actually, she had so many grandchildren, we made 4 of them, to make sure that we had pics with all her siblings, children and grandchildren.
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 10:23 AM on Nov. 26, 2009

• To Sara above, yes we are planning it the way he has asked, it sux big time but atleast he will get his wishes
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:44 AM on Nov. 26, 2009

• Walgreens makes them. You can play them on a computer or dvd player. I think it was about $20? But call and ask for the details or look it up online. Sorry to hear of your father's passing
    2bme

Answer by 2bme at 10:32 PM on Dec. 3, 2009