Is everyone thankful?

I'm thankful for Cafemom & all my friends here! The ones I've meet and the ones I've yet to meet! Hoping & wishing you have a great Thanksgiving!! Are you thankful for something? I hope so! I'm always grateful for all the kind, caring & sincere replies!!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 9:57 AM on Nov. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm thankful for everything. For my kids, my husband, cafemom, my dogs, the house over my head....I realize that times may be tough but we are doing all right. I'm thankful that my kids are happy and healthy most of all though.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 10:06 AM on Nov. 26, 2009

• I'm thankful for everyone on cafe moms and my family.
    Jeatonic1

Answer by Jeatonic1 at 10:22 AM on Nov. 26, 2009

• I just wrote a group msg to all my CM friends letting them know I am thankful for all of them! This has been a tough yr for me and the companionship I get from CM has been a blessing for me during this time. I have A LOT to be thankful for, and I count CM among my blessings! Happy Thanksgiving to you all!
    momrocks1000

Answer by momrocks1000 at 10:25 AM on Nov. 26, 2009

• I have many blessings in my life to be thankful for and I made sure to let God know just how appreciative I am for Him and the blessings he has given me and my family, today and everyday. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 3:17 PM on Nov. 26, 2009