have you ever bought jewlery from Avon, and were you happy with the product?

ilovedogs1967

Asked by ilovedogs1967 at 10:06 AM on Nov. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have bought about 6 different things from Avon and been disapponited in their quality - all of them.
    I would not buy jewelery from them, I'm done with them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:08 AM on Nov. 26, 2009

• I have bought jewelry from them, and was really only happy with the quality of one item, out of 3. Now, the only thing I buy from Avon is their perfume, Timeless. I love that stuff.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 10:09 AM on Nov. 26, 2009

• Perfume and makeup is mostly what i buy. Jewelry I wont buy unless it's for a kid. I have bought alot of rings and have had to send half them back and gave the rest away. You should stick to makeup and perfume. Their shampoos are good as well.
    Jeatonic1

Answer by Jeatonic1 at 10:17 AM on Nov. 26, 2009

• Just so you know... my great grandma used to work for Avon. She took care of her things very well. I was able to have some of her Avon jewelry... it is tarnished and makes my fingers turn green. Its very pretty jewelry, but it sure doesnt last in the long run.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:19 AM on Nov. 26, 2009

• It's pretty, but it's novelty, costume jewelry. But I agree w/the other ladies, I love other Avon products like lotion etc. VitaMoist is my fave, it reminds me of my grandma! : )
    momrocks1000

Answer by momrocks1000 at 10:22 AM on Nov. 26, 2009

• Yes I bought some and I was not happy with it, very cheap!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 10:25 AM on Nov. 26, 2009

• My mother has been an Avon Rep for 30 years... So I have a good bit of experience with their products. I would not suggest buying necklaces or earrings from their normal line. Their fine line has great quality but the normal one - not so much. Now, their rings are great, either line. Very sturdy...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:25 AM on Nov. 26, 2009

• I wouldnt bother wasting money on Avon Jewlery! It tarnishes! No matter how well you take care of it. Avon is good for its body products (facials, perfumes, lotions, etc.) but not thier jewlery!
    angieluv

Answer by angieluv at 10:26 AM on Nov. 26, 2009

• Most Avon jewelery seems to be very cheaply made, doesn't last long, poor quality, but then, it IS cheap! However, my DD got me a birthstone ring a couple years ago, and I don't wear it much, but it still looks good.
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 10:33 AM on Nov. 26, 2009

• My wedding ring is actually from Avon. We didnt have money for a real one and it looks real. Then we had kids and its been three years and are still not able to get a real one. But, I did have one from premier jewelry and couldnt wear it because it turned my finger green and gave me blisters. My avon ring has never tarnished or had any problems. Ive had it three years!
    mrsmilander

Answer by mrsmilander at 10:41 AM on Nov. 26, 2009