Bath time poo...

I know bathtube poop happens. And that really isn't a big deal for me. But my 19mon. old has pooped in her bath water three days in a row now. I am worried this is becoming a habbit. I understand the warm water in relaxing and such, but geeesh! It is really hard to think your baby is clean after dealing with so much poo, and it is making bath time an hour long production every time. Anyone been where I am?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:41 AM on Nov. 26, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• giver her a bath after she goes poo so that she wont have to go again
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 10:49 AM on Nov. 26, 2009

• Poster here, and most of the time she goes before bath time. I guess she is just not done?!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:54 AM on Nov. 26, 2009

• It will stop, I guess at least she doesn't poo in the diaper at night this way and lay in it-LOL, it is pretty common, but a pain! You have the cleanest tub in town right now LOL!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 11:18 AM on Nov. 26, 2009

• my mom said when I was little I did it for every bath. So what she would do is only put a little water in. I would poo and then she'd get me out clean it up and draw me a new bath. eventully I grew out of it,lol.
    Anonymous

• My daughter did it one time. My son hasn't yet. It is all part of the joys of having a toddler. :-)
    anklebitr

Answer by anklebitr at 1:04 AM on Nov. 27, 2009

• My daughter just did it last night. I just empty out the water, spray her with the sprayer and rewash her. Then I pulled her out of the tub and she peed on the floor. lol
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:02 AM on Nov. 27, 2009