so what does everyone think about the white house dinner party crashers? they were not invited to the party, got in , got pics taken with Biden and everything. how does this make you feel about the secret service?

I just think this is crazy. anyone else with me?

indysownlilbit

Asked by indysownlilbit at 11:00 AM on Nov. 26, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• It makes me think the same thing I think about this administration. Nuff said.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:02 AM on Nov. 26, 2009

• Well they are pritty good at crashing a party. I think some one is or should be fired. And I think they(the party crashers) should get some form of punishment.

Answer by louise2 at 11:05 AM on Nov. 26, 2009

• Wow, just wow. Seems like secret service is really doing their job! o.O
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 11:11 AM on Nov. 26, 2009

• What Quinn said.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 11:20 AM on Nov. 26, 2009

• I think if they can get in anyone can get in, wow UHMM wha if it would have been a idiot who wanted to get at Obama.
    MySweetGirls2

Answer by MySweetGirls2 at 12:15 PM on Nov. 26, 2009

• They are well off and probably knew people at the party. So they looked like they belonged. They may have even been to the White House before. They did go through security and President was never in any danger. I think they should be more careful in the future but shit happens.
    Anonymous

• So what else is new? The secret service let JFK get killed . A few extra celebrities at the dinner? No big deal. There are too many other things to worry about,don't you think???
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 1:11 PM on Nov. 26, 2009

• That mistake could have cost the President and or someone in his admistration their life, Someone should be held accountable for that "mistake"

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 2:03 PM on Nov. 26, 2009

• PS The secret service must have been distratced by Katie Couric shaking that thang and poppin that booty!! Have you SEEN the pics!

LOL

my hubby said he would never look at her the same way again...he might actually WATCH now!! LOL

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 2:04 PM on Nov. 26, 2009

• I think it was done for the publicity......for the DC housewives show!!
    yet another show I will miss......
    michaux

Answer by michaux at 5:15 PM on Nov. 26, 2009