What are you thankful for?

I am thankful to live in a country where agree or disagree, citizens have the right to voice opinions.

I am thankful to live in a country where communities band together to help one family or entire neighborhoods simply because.

I am thankful to live in this country--for good and bad. It is like a marriage--for better or for worse.

I am thankful for CM debators who enlighten me daily--I may not agree always, but I find different points of view offer me a better understanding of my point of view.

Last but never least, I am thankful for my family and all of out veterans spanning many decades and military actions: WWII, Korea, Vietnam, Desert Storm, and Iraq/Afganistan.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING LADIES!

PsWifey

Asked by PsWifey at 11:56 AM on Nov. 26, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I am thankful to God for putting me on this earth, now, in this great land of freedom. I am thankful for the right to study all religion and disagree openly with whatever I want. I am thankful for my children, for the promise of the future they hold, and for my husband who works so hard so I don't have to miss a minute of their childhoods.

I am so grateful for the men in my family and the men and women in this nation and across the earth who have given their lives so that mine is relatively simple. I am so thankful to their spouses and children as well, for giving up every sense of normalcy and security, may God bless you today and every day.

I am thankful for my friends and the girls here as well, for all the thought provoking arguments silliness and downright drama we share.

I am thankful that at least some of todays calories can be burned tomorrow.
    And for my in laws who have always treated me as their own.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 1:06 PM on Nov. 26, 2009

• our not out (I really need to wear my glasses!)
    PsWifey

Answer by PsWifey at 11:57 AM on Nov. 26, 2009

• BEING MARRIED FOR 17 YEARS AND HAD 2 KIDS !
    Anonymous

• Thanks!
    I am thankful for all those things too,PsWifey. Especially my family.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 1:13 PM on Nov. 26, 2009

• I'm thankful for my family, friends, being able to raise my children in the greatest free nation in the world safely and without fear of persecution or oppression, and the men and women who live their lives everyday doing all they can to keep it that way.

I'm thankful that this year we get to have my hubby here with us to share in the festivities, even if he spends the majority of his time watching football or out in the woods LOL.

And thanks to ya'll for the mommy time adult interaction, in agreement or otherwise!

Happy Thanksgiving ladies, God bless ya'll and God Bless America!

BlueCollarMama

Answer by BlueCollarMama at 1:14 PM on Nov. 26, 2009

• I have many things to be thankful for but I am truly thankful for is that God loved me enough to let his son die for me. I am a sinner, and God loves me anyway. Now that ladies, is something to be very thankful for.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 1:57 PM on Nov. 26, 2009

• I am thankful to be alive...my bronchitis and asthma are getting worse but nothing a couple days in the hospital won't cure!
    Brickhouse95

Answer by Brickhouse95 at 2:10 PM on Nov. 26, 2009

• I am thankful that I live in a country where I can begin my Thanksgiving Day in church. I am thankful for my faith and the strength, courage and joy it brings me. The Lord is the foundation of my life.

I am thankful for my country. In spite of its problems it is still the greatest nation on earth.

I am thankful for my husband. He is the cornerstone of my life and my soulmate. He is a good provider and father. I am grateful that long ago he decided this country was worth the willingness to make the ultimate sacrifice for.

I am thankful for my 2 little boys. They are the bricks and mortar of my life. My life truly began the day the first one was laid in my arms the first time.

I am also thankful for hearth and home and the food upon the table.

I am thankful for you ladies on cafemom! I enjoy the often spirted debates.

I hope you all have had a wonderul and blessed day.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 10:07 PM on Nov. 26, 2009

• for being alive and being able t enjoy my bundle of joy , whose also my blessing , my life my everything , my reason to wake up every morning wanting to be a better person/mom/ daughter/.

for having ma family alive , for being healthy , for bing able to live in a country where everything is possible !

happymom1988

Answer by happymom1988 at 12:09 AM on Nov. 27, 2009

• d also for cafemom , cuz is a great website , for which by the way , im addicted to ! lol
    happymom1988