Obama set to announce Afghanistan Strategy.

This is something I never have understood. Why do we announce a war strategy to the world?? Isn't that kind of giving the enemy a heads up?

Carpy

Asked by Carpy at 11:57 AM on Nov. 26, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I thought the SAME thing!!! And let me clarify...thats for EVERY president that has done this.
    momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 12:00 PM on Nov. 26, 2009

• Yes momof, I was including all.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 12:02 PM on Nov. 26, 2009

• Its about time he does something. I bet he puts it off again. OHH i have a hang nail i need to put it off till after Christmas.
    Anonymous

• ? I just wanted to posted here to see how this goes.
    MySweetGirls2

Answer by MySweetGirls2 at 12:11 PM on Nov. 26, 2009

• LOL carpy....I was heading off the inevitable "well BUSH did the SAME thing blah blah blah"

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 12:27 PM on Nov. 26, 2009

• LOL momof, it was inevitable wasn't it?
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 12:33 PM on Nov. 26, 2009

• Yes-that is a mystery. Crazy politics. I wanted everyone OUT of Iraq and Afghanistan a long time ago. But...as if that will ever happen. We , the USA, are all over the world, as if we are world police, minding everyone else's business. They all need to take care of themselves. Arghh.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 1:08 PM on Nov. 26, 2009

• Lindalu2 I agree that we are NOT the world's police, but there are those in this country that would stand in STRONG disagreement! I think it hurts the morale of our troops to constantly have to play mediators in a fight that ain't their own!
    BlueCollarMama

Answer by BlueCollarMama at 1:20 PM on Nov. 26, 2009

• End the wars now. You can be anti- war without being anti -military personnel. Not always black and white......................

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 3:58 PM on Nov. 26, 2009

• what ever his plan is, if he sends 30,000 soldiers to afgan.... get ready to pay 30 billion dollars! a year!!!!!!!!!!!! oh and don't forget the private contractors!!!! get your wallets ready uncle sam is coming for more of your money!
    Anonymous