miscarriages

i just went through a miscarriage and i want to know how long will i clot for does anyone know please help!!

mommy2bee240

Asked by mommy2bee240 at 11:59 AM on Nov. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Did you have a D&C? You will probably bleed for 4-7 days, but if it is clotting heavily, more than a pad per hour or clots bigger than a half dollar, you need to call your doctor ASAP, I am sorry you are going through this, I have had several miscarriages and I know it sucks! I hope you feel better, and god bless.
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 12:08 PM on Nov. 26, 2009

• So sorry for your loss I went through a m/c earlier this year I clotted on and off for a few days(as long as they are smaller then a baseball you are ok and if you are going through multiple pads in a hour call your DR or go to the ER) but bled(lightly-depends how active you are ) for about 2 weeks.Stay well.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 12:10 PM on Nov. 26, 2009

• I'm so sorry. I saw you post from last night. If you were 12 weeks along you should really see a dr to make sure you don't hemorage. My dr said that could happen if your past 10 weeks. I had 2 miscariages this year and 1 was at 12 weeks and they had to do a D&C because not everything came out like it was supposed to. The clotting usually lasts about 1-2 weeks. Good luck. If you ever want to talk just let me know. Again i'm so sorry :(
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 12:21 PM on Nov. 26, 2009

• the first one i had i only bled alittle while like a few days because i had a D/C and then the second one I bled a little less because it came out natural.
    Katiebears89

Answer by Katiebears89 at 3:15 PM on Nov. 26, 2009