has this ever happened to you???

Sometimes seeing how others live can bring the best out in your kids!

Last night my 14 yr old had a sleep over. When she came home she said that their house was "just gross". She said it was as if their mom never cleaned or picked up. She said there was crap all over the stairs, there were things laying all over the kitchen counter, and that there were crumbs on the floor........... AND THEN............. she thanked me for keeping our home so nice!!!!

Isnt it nice when they see how others live and come home with a sence of thankfulness for all you do for them???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:27 PM on Nov. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Wait was she at my house? LOL ! My teens do this too when they come back from some friends houses they ask me "why don't those people have enough food". Apparently our house has the most food in the world. My son's friends who come over notice that were loaded up with food too.
    It is nice when our kids see that they have a nice environment. Keep up the good work!
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 1:43 PM on Nov. 26, 2009

• I wonder why that person didn't clean up!! My house is usally messy, not dirty! but when we have someone coming over I hurry to clean up everything, even the mircowave. My children have never thanked me.. but they are 8 and 5 and 16months
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 4:49 PM on Nov. 26, 2009