would you...? (please)

my dh wants a couples massage. i am not much interested. what would you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:28 PM on Nov. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• I LOVE massages!!!! I would.

What about the idea bothers you?
    Anonymous

• being nude in front of a massage girl ?
    Anonymous

• I would do it. I love massages! We did it during our honeymoon. It was no big deal.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 1:41 PM on Nov. 26, 2009

• I have done couples massage and I love it. It is easier for my husband to feel comfortable around a massage therapist with me there. He feels too nervous to do it by himself. If you are going to do it, remember it is your massage. If what the person is doing does not feel comforting ask them to change pressure. My husband insists on two female massage therapist. He would feel freaky if I had a man. LOL but I can not feel weird if he has a woman?
    I totally enjoy this 'couple' time. It is good to experience different things. Last time we had a massage then I convinced him to do yoga with me. He was way too talky and needed way too much direction! LOL at least I got him to try it with me.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 1:41 PM on Nov. 26, 2009

• It goes to show what old people think....I thought couples massage was just couples massaging each other! I had no clue others came in to massage the couples! Ya learn something new every day! I get massages and I would not want someone else there with me distracting me from the relaxation of the massage. I guess I'm not understanding the point of couples massage. BTW, I might be naked during massage time but I'm never exposed really. My massage therapist keeps private parts covered up so it's not embarrassing for either one of us.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:06 PM on Nov. 26, 2009

• You can wear your panties and bra if you chose, it is an awesome relaxing experience, not sexual at all, do it and you will be pleasantly suprised!!!!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 3:13 PM on Nov. 26, 2009

• That sounds wonderful!! Live life to the fullest and try it. Keep in mind that he's asking about a massage that's all.

Kenyamg

Answer by Kenyamg at 10:24 PM on Nov. 26, 2009