shots for pups

Was just wondering how much are a pups first shots!? I'm a little late getting them done because we've had lots of sick people in our family the pups are alittle over 10 weeks old. I'm wanting to get them done but will it be too late will they catch parvo or something bad anyways?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:35 PM on Nov. 26, 2009 in Pets

• the cheapest is to go to a store like tractor supply and buy your own. The are 4-5 bucks ave. They are pretty simple to give. Get the 7 way shots.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 3:19 PM on Nov. 26, 2009

• When they first start getting their shots they have to get a series. They get 3 or 4 rounds. They go every 3-4 weeks to get them until the series is done. So it is not just once and they are done. After they get the series done it is only once a year after that. Like the pp said I always do my own shots-i was a vet tech for many years before I had kids. It is cheaper and easier for me to do them myself. You also need to look into getting your dog dewormed ifhe has not been already-and tested for hearworm and started on monthly meds for that too.
    Carajust

Answer by Carajust at 4:06 PM on Nov. 26, 2009