What would you guys do?

Well, it's Thanksgiving Day...and we have nothing to do. My parents are going to a friends, my sister has her husbands family, and my brother, his wifes family. We are here alone...me, hubby & the two kids (ages 2yrs and 5 months). Hubby worked til midnight last night...never got a chance to get out to the store. Everything is closed today, and we have NOTHING to eat today. The kids have food...but we've got absolutely nothing to eat. What would you do??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:40 PM on Nov. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would go to an early movie, eat some place fun, come home and snuggle.
    The idea of THanksgiving is to be thankful and be with the ones you love.... it need not be about the turkey dinner.

Is it warm enough to go to a park? Take a drive through the contry? Do a jigsaw puzzle. Make orniments. Be creative. The kids wont know that you arnt doing a traditional thanksgiving.

Oh and when the kids get tired - have WILD SEX..... LOL... bet your sibs wont be doing that after a long drive and a turkey hangover!!!
    Anonymous

• Sonic is open. I'd go there.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 1:46 PM on Nov. 26, 2009

• Oh girl I am sorry to hear that. Call your sis and see if you and your family can eat with her and her family. I wish you lived close to me, I would tell you to come on over and eat with us. Happy Thanksgiving and take care!
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 1:48 PM on Nov. 26, 2009

• OP here: haha where do you live ronjwake? lol
    Anonymous

• O wow, Im sorry to hear that too! No one should be alone on thanksgiving. can you go with your parents to their friends??
    kyheavensmom

Answer by kyheavensmom at 2:08 PM on Nov. 26, 2009

• yes go be with one of your siblings. Im sure they will not mind if you tell them you have no way to celebrate the holidays due to lack of preparation
    Anonymous

• Come on over!!!
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 2:11 PM on Nov. 26, 2009

• OP here: They left hours ago...and I'm sure we could, but they are people I don't like, and really don't want to have around my kids...
    Anonymous

• Thanks for all the offers, but I know they aren't real. I'm trying to be realistic here...I really need some ideas..
    Anonymous

• put on some music, make pancakes (or whatever), have a picnic on the floor and talk.
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 2:16 PM on Nov. 26, 2009