so when do you put the tree up???

For those that do the christmas tree when fo you put it up? We do TOMORROW! We have a fake tree of course and the kids are so exited! Its a fun day of decorating:)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:16 PM on Nov. 26, 2009 in Holidays

• I usually wait until tomorrow, but mine has been up and decorated, and has been for two weeks now! My girls were so super excited and were begging me for weeks to put it up, so I did!
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 2:19 PM on Nov. 26, 2009

• Usually the day after Thanksgiving. But we are not doing a tree this year (going on vacation) so tomorrow will be the first time in my life I will be participating in black friday shoping
    Anonymous

• We put it up today. I already decorated the kitchen table, brought out the tablecloth and the holiday decos for the table. While our bird is baking i'm going to go outside with the kids so their dad and his brother can watch some football, and we'll put those decos out first.
    CinderAmethyst

Answer by CinderAmethyst at 2:23 PM on Nov. 26, 2009

• I did it the day after Halloween!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 2:49 PM on Nov. 26, 2009

• We put ours up sometime in the week before Xmas, and it comes down on the 26th. So, it's up from 4-8 days. Our outside decorations go up the first week of December, though.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 3:19 PM on Nov. 26, 2009

• We will put ours up today! We put it up early so we can take it down by DD birthday on Dec. 27. I have an early December birthday and just don't want her to have to compete with Christmas. I mean really... How do you compete with Jesus' Birthday! :0)
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:20 PM on Nov. 26, 2009

• Yesterday but it's just got the lights on it so far. We decorate it tomorrow.
    Kimposible

Answer by Kimposible at 4:37 PM on Nov. 26, 2009

• Usually the first weekend in December...it don't stand a chance at this house. So the later the better.
    cwhiteside

Answer by cwhiteside at 4:39 PM on Nov. 26, 2009

• we put our decorations up the day after christmas, we dont not get a tree however, until the 1st week of december
    NaKeYJaKeYsMoMy

Answer by NaKeYJaKeYsMoMy at 5:02 PM on Nov. 26, 2009

• i mean the ady after thanksgiving. lol
    NaKeYJaKeYsMoMy